A forklift is a vehicle used for industrial handling. Forklifts can load and unload palletized goods, stack and transport various wheeled vehicles for short distances. Forklifts are divided into many types according to different industries and consumables, such as electric forklifts, diesel forklifts, reach forklifts, internal combustion forklifts, storage forklifts, etc.
There are three types of forklifts commonly used: internal combustion forklifts, electric forklifts and storage forklifts.
1. Internal combustion forklifts are also divided into three categories:
1. Ordinary internal combustion forklifts basically use diesel, gasoline, liquefied petroleum gas or natural gas engines as the power of forklifts. The rated load is about 1.2-8.0 tons, and the usual working channel width is generally 3.5-5.0 meters.
2. Heavy-duty forklifts: Heavy-duty forklifts use diesel engines as their power, with a rated load of about 10.0-52.0 tons. They are usually used for outdoor operations in wharfs, steel and other industries that load and unload heavy cargo.
3. Container forklifts: Container forklifts also use diesel engines as power for forklifts, with a rated load of about 8.0 to 45.0 tons. They can usually be divided into empty container stackers, heavy container stackers, and container reach stackers.
2. Electric forklifts: Electric forklifts use electric motors as power and batteries as energy sources. The rated load is about 1.0-8.0 tons, and the usual working channel width is generally 3.5-5.0 meters. Because there is no pollution and low noise, it is very suitable for indoor operation and other working conditions with high environmental requirements. As people pay more attention to environmental protection, electric forklifts are gradually replacing internal combustion forklifts. Since each battery pack generally needs to be charged after working for about 8 hours, a spare battery is required for multi-shift working conditions.
3. Storage forklift: Storage forklift is usually a handling, stacking and other forklift designed for the handling of goods in the warehouse. Because of its compact body, flexible movement, light weight and good performance, it is widely used in the storage industry. When working in multiple shifts, motor-driven storage forklifts require constant backup batteries.
Industrial handling vehicles are widely used in ports, stations, airports, freight yards, factory workshops, warehouses, distribution centers and distribution centers, etc., for loading, unloading and handling of pallet goods in cabins, carriages and containers, which is a must in pallet transportation and container transportation. Essential equipment.
UN Forklift is one of earliest factories to produce reach truck, double deep reach truck and VNA in China.
Ergonomic design and high performance supported by innovative technology help UN reach trucks become the perfect solution for various applications in different warehouses.
● Regeneration Function: The battery will withdraw electricity automatically when decelerating or parking.
● Reliable AC Technology: American Curtis controller and KDS motor provide the infinite variable drive and lift control. The brush-less AC motors offer improved efficiency and reduce maintenance cost.
● CAN bus communications network: provides superior dependability.
● Shimadzu pump and valve ensures the reliability and stability of hydraulic system.
● EPS(electronic steering system): light steering, shows the driving wheel position in real-time. Automatic centering function when starts.